Basic Concepts are always a good starting point to begin with, though with all of the information and data that we are surrounded with, most of the times, the basic concepts are buried beyond view.
And it’s only when the core concepts come into view, that a truer understanding can begin to take place, and 3 basic concepts that this website and blog have become about are:
Where the basic concept of each is:
If one looks after the bodies Bio-Terrain and Immune System, they will look after you, because the body is a self-contained eco-system and a self-healing organism, and if one feeds what runs the body, the body will run itself, and if one changes what they eat, the body will change with it
We’re not who we think we are and reality is not what we think it is. We’re an illusion in an illusory world and that’s what makes it so real, and the imagination and it’s ability to picture build is the core tenant of the workings of this reality, and our emotional input and connection provides the charge
90% of Coaching Sport is Fitness, Core Skills, Playing Structure and Understanding People, and we spend 90% of our time developing the other 10%
It’s actually quite fun coming to these comprehensions, because where before confusion used to reign, one begins to see their and this reality through a new set of eyes
It is important to understand principles and basic concepts, because from principles and basic concepts one can build their own details, as long as the basic concepts remain the guiding principles